Janta Land Promoters Pvt. Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should, therefore, check this page from time to time to ensure that you are regularly/periodically kept updated with the changes.
What we collect?
JWe may collect the following information:
- Name and Address.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as City Pin code, preferences and interests. Any other information relevant to customer surveys and / or Special or limited offers by JLPL.
What we do with the information we gather?
We require this information to understand your needs so as to provide you with quality service matching your aspiration, and/or for the following reasons:-
(a) Internal record-keeping with a purpose to serve you as per your future requirements.
(b) We may use your valuable feedback to improve our products and services.
(c) We may periodically send promotional emails about New Products, Special offers or other information which we think may be interesting or useful for you, using the email address or the WhatsApp details which you have provided.
(d) Beside, from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for Market Research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail in accordance with your convenience and ease of understanding. We may also use the information to customize/improve the quality of website according to your interests & aspiration.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of mutual interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites. As such, we may not be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. Such sites are, therefore, not governed by this Privacy statement. Hence, you should exercise caution and do take a look at the Privacy statement applicable to the website in question before you give or furnish any information.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed with us for using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission or are required by the law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on or about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address, to enable us to promptly correct the information so found to be incorrect or incomplete.
- We may share your personal information with our trusted partners.
- Third Party Service Providers: We may disclose potentially personally identifying and personally identifying information to our employees, contractors (including website operators), affiliated organizations, service providers, promotional partners and other third parties that provide support services to us such as web housing, web analytics (including analysis of online activity over time and across websites), technical support, mailing, emailing, shipping, marketing and administrating our services, programs, events, operations and promotions, fulfilling your orders and requests, or processing any other information on our behalf to provide the products and services available at or through the website and services.